The selection and training of our guards is carefully done to ensure that those finally recruited have experience in the security area and are well disciplined. We insist on:
1. Hand written application letter
2. ID Card (copy)
3. 2 passport size photographs (coloured)
4. Copies of school leaving certificates
5. Letter from area chief
6. A valid Good conduct
7. A well typed C.V
8. 3 referees and their details
To enhance and sharpen the recruits perfomance, they are placed under a training Officer who is usually a military officer from either the police or G.S.U.
The training process continues after recruitment to ensure the guards are ever alert and prompt.
Our course lasts two weeks. We have summarized below the main teaching points from this course and it will be adapted to include each client's specific requirement:
2. Local law and power of arrest
3. Basic guard duties and patrol procedures.
4. Radio communications and language command
5. General orders and post orders
6. Maintenance of post logs and preparation of incident reports.
7. Unarmed defence and restraint of disorderly persons/PR 24 training
8. Use of personal equipment
9. Observation techniques
10. Static surveillence detection techniques
11. Basic First Aid
12. Access control equipment use and procedures